Join an employee owned engineering and architectural firm that offers a dynamic workplace where your contributions are rewarded. In this role you will be responsible for working with design staff, including team engineers and designers. You will be responsible for working with Project Manager, Senior Engineer and/or Project Engineer to develop design concepts which are incorporated into the final product. Our mechanical practice includes HVAC and plumbing design for buildings. The successful engineer will need to lead the design effort in both of these areas. The successful engineer is expected to work on several concurrent projects. Federal work experience is a plus.
Field knowledge of mechanical systems, familiarity with Trane Trace 700 analysis software, and knowledge and application of sustainable design practices is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited institution
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia, or reciprocity in 3 months (preferred)
- 6-12 years experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Revit experience is preferred
- AutoCAD MEP required
- LEED accrediation preferred
- Candidate Must Be Eligible to Work in the United States
- Candidate Must Have the Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance